Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Princess" the cat


This is Princess by The Stampsmith.
Stamped on glossy cardstock with black StaZon ink. Paper is Echo Park digi.
Cat image measures 2 3/4 in. wide x 3 3/4 in. high
Purchase Princess and I will send you
"meow" and "Purr" unmounted stamp FREE
rubber only $6.00
wth EZ mount add .50
shipping in the U.S $1.25
I have 2 in stock
Contact me with your order
~Karen
kjseifert@comcast.net

I am entered in the following:
Fetch a Sketch ~ challenge #9
The Stampsmith Challenge ~ Halloween
Make my Monday ~ orange and black

11 comments:

Tip Top said...

Just love the colours on this and wonderful kitty! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Cazro said...

Very cute card, love your design. Thanks for sharing at MMM. Caz

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Make My Monday with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

What a cute kitty! :) Love your jewels, too! Fabulous!

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining Make My Monday with your beautiful "princess" image.
suzi B :o)

Karen McAlpine said...

Great use of the Princess cat stamp! Love how you used the die cuts. That's a cut sketch too. Thank you for joining us a the Stampsmith Challenge.

Cath said...

What a great stamp. Thanks for joining in over on Make My Monday.

Cathx

Fliss said...

A beautiful card Karen and really love the cat image. The Stampsmith does such fabulous stamps.
Thanks for joining in with the Make My Monday challenge this week and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Karen
I am sure Princess will be up to lots of mischief come Halloween.
Many thanks for joining TSC Halloween theme.
Good Luck with the Prize Draw.
Wishes
Lynne

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Awww!! Love the Halloween princess kitty with her bling and yarn! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with The Stampsmith Challenge this month!
Val :)

Jenny said...

Great take on the sketch! I love those sparkely embellies! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!